The Nigerian Cocoa Awards is a bi-annual event and the second edition will be coming up during the 2019 Annual Cocoa Festival.
The Prestigious Nigerian Cocoa Award is an Art Masterpiece. They are life-size Bronze Cocoa Pods casted using ancient methods showing detailed design intricacies and mounted on fine finished timber wood. The award is given in recognition and appreciation of excellent and outstanding contribution to Cocoa Development and Sustainability to individuals, corporate organizations or government agencies or programmes from around the world. The Award Ceremony will take place on Friday, 29 November 2019 at Gureje Square, Eti-Oni.
The Categories are:
- Value Chain Development – Policy Formulation and Execution
- Cocoa Sustainability Advocacy
- Environmentally Friendly Practices
- Development of Women in Cocoa
- Commercial Bank and Cocoa Promotion
- Cocoa Renaissance in Nigeria
- Life Time Personal Contribution to Cocoa Development in Nigeria
- Social Impact Initiatives – CSR (Individual or Corporate Organization)
- Ingenious Research Development in Cocoa
- Creative Farmers Training Model
- Innovative Agriculture Development Program
- TV Broadcast Coverage on Cocoa
- News Print/Online Coverage on Cocoa
- ICT Company and Cocoa Development
- Sustainable Tourism
Anyone can make nominations in any or all the categories by simply sending
- An email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Sending a tweet to: @cocoafest1896 or
- By liking our facebook page: Cocoa Festival and posting nomination on wall
- With subject matter- NOMINATION FOR NIGERIAN COCOA AWARDS.
- Indicate the Category and the Nominee, whether individual or Corporate Organization.
- Give reasons in about 150 words why you believe your nominee deserves the award.
- Finally, include the Nominee’s contact details if known.
- Please avoid nominating any particular person or organization in more than one category